Simple CE marking with the software WEKA Manager CE
Our interactive software, available in English and German, reliably guides you through the various steps required for a conformity assessment of your machines and systems, reducing your work to a minimum!
It couldn’t be simpler.
Interactive dialogue boxes guide you perfectly to your goal
- Limitation of requirements according to the new Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Risk assessment in accordance with EN ISO 12100:2010 in interactive dialogue
- Safety of control systems with the new EN ISO 13849-1 and EN 62061
- Easy search for applicable harmonised standards
- Automatic generation, from the operating instructions to the declaration of conformity
- Checking for substantial modifications
- Protective measures and residual risks from the risk assessment can be inserted into instructions with a single click
- You can use the data entered to create your conformity assessment documentation at the press of a button.
The WEKA Manager CE guides you through the steps of the CE marking procedure (conformity assessment) for your product in acc. with the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, the Low-Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU, the EMC directive 2014/30/EU and other EC directives.
Important new functions in Software WEKA Manager CE version 2.6 include:
ToDo list for monitoring of measures
In the course of a CE project, numerous different tasks regularly arise which have to be carried out by different members of a project team. We have extensively expanded the monitoring of measures to create, distribute and manage tasks such as these. Now, you can create special tasks at many points in the software, e.g. in the course of the essential health and safety requirements or the risk assessment. You can conveniently send these tasks to team members via e-mail, with a date by which they must be done. The Documentation tab contains an overview of all ToDos that there are in a project. There, you can also print a corresponding ToDo list.
Question/answer dialog for the Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU
Since 13 June 2016, the Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU must be applied. This CE Directive will become very important for the engineering business as well over coming years, particularly with regard to topics such as Industry 4.0 and the Internet of Things. With our question/answer dialogs, you can find out now very straightforwardly whether your products fall within the scope of application of the directive, and whether you have met the requirements imposed by the directive.
Annex I for the EMC and Low-Voltage Directives
As with the Machinery Directive, Annex I of the new EMC and Low-Voltage Directives also defines the main requirements on products. Our new, interactive checklist allows you to check now which requirements are relevant to your products and whether you have also implemented them.
Linking directives with the hazard tree
In addition to the Machinery Directive, almost all other CE Directives now also demand an appropriate risk analysis and evaluation. As a result, from version 2.6 onwards, the hazard tree based on EN ISO 12100 has been expanded to include additional hazard groups and consequences if not only the Machinery Directive but also other directives have been selected as relevant. You can also use a special hazard tree based on the CENELEC Guide 32 for products that are subject to the Low-Voltage Directive.
Making standards selectable for KE/EE
Not all project standards should automatically also be printed out on the declaration of conformity. We take account of this requirement, and have implemented a function which makes it possible to select precisely those standards which should also appear on the declaration of conformity at the end.
Further innovations as of version 2.6 include:
- Renaming hazard locations and life cycle phases globally in the project
- Improved reason boxes in the context of Annex I
- Improved reason boxes for initial risk and risk estimation
- Linking project standards subsequently with a standard PDF
- Displaying all linked and copy documents with sub-supplier documents and other documents
- Convenient to delete functions for own origins that are no longer used
- And many other features besides